Forms » Meal Account Refund/Transfer Requests

Meal Account Refund/Transfer Requests

Although school meals are now free for all students, some schools offer additional "a la carte" foods and beverages for purchase.  All PUSD nutrition centers are cashless, so a student must have funds in their meal account in order to purchase a la carte items.
Student meal account balances automatically carry over from one school year to the next, and funds follow students to any school sites within Poway Unified School District.  When a student graduates or leaves the District, the parent/guardian may request a refund or transfer the remaining funds to another student within Poway Unified School District (such as a sibling).  Instructions are included at the top of the form.
IMPORTANT: Before requesting a refund or transfer, please make sure your MySchoolBucks account is not set to automatically reload funds.